SBI Unnati Credit Card
State bank of India has launched a new credit card on Tuesday, 28th March, 2017 known as SBI Unnati Credit Card. With this credit card the bank aims to target to issue credit cards to people holding Jan Dhan accounts.
This is a good credit card for beginners but not the best credit card in India.
SBI Unnati credit cards is tailored for people who do not have a credit history. So for people who never had a credit card in the past, this is great credit card for starter.
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Unnati Credit Card
Anyone who has a SBI bank account with a balance of at least Rupees 20000 in his/her saving account is eligibile for SBI Unnati card.
Salient features of SBI Unnati Credit Card
- No Annual Fee – There is no annual fee for this credit card for first 4 years. Starting from 5th year, the cardholders who wish to renew will have to pay a 499 Rupees renewal fee.
- Reward Points – Get 1 reward point for every 100 Rupees spent – on purchases. You will not earn any reward point for following transactions: Flexipay, encash, balance transfer, cash advance and fuel transactions as these are excluded from reward points program.
- Milestone Rewards – Cardholders will get a Rupees 500 cashback each year if you spend atleast Rupees 50000 in a membership year.
- Fuel Surcharge Waiver – Cardholders will get a 2.5% fuel surcharge waiver for each fuel transaction between rupees 500 and 3000 excluding GST or any other charge as applicable. This is capped at Rupees 100 per credit card per statement cycle.
- SBI Unnati credit card can be used to make a payment to any merchant that accepts Visa or MasterCard credit card.
- Cardholders can use their SBI Unnati Card to pay their utility bills such as mobile, electricity etc.
- Easy Money Option – SBI Unnati cardholders have option to get a checque or draft against their cash limit and get it delivered to their home.